1. “Organic buyer patterns 2001,” National Marketing Institute in participation with The Organic Trade Association. See: http://www.ota.com/consumer_trends_2001.htm
2. Cowley, G., “It can be advisable for you to purchase natural? How new principles can influence for the sustenance, your wellbeing, the planet,” Newsweek Magazine. September 30, 2002.
3. Birkerts, E., “The nearby market open door for natural deliver: A target business investigation,” The Prairie Partners Group, LCC. September, 2002.
4. Regmi, A., “Changing structure of worldwide sustenance utilization and exchange,” Market and Trade Economics Division, Economic Research Service, U.S. Bureau of Agriculture and Trade Report. WRS-01-1. See: http://www.ers.usda.gov/productions/wrs011/
5. Birkerts, E., “The nearby market open door for natural create: A target business examination,” The Prairie Partners Group, LCC. October, 2002.
6. Pollan, M., “Normally,” The New York Times Magazine. June 24, 2001.
7. Clark, T., “Green apples agitate truck,” Nature, April 19, 2001.
8. McDonough B., “Bill argues,” Conscious Choice. September 2002.
9. Newman, A., “Migrants see greener sections of land; a back-to-the nation program for agriculturists in another nation,” The New York Times. October 7, 2000.
10. “Top patterns in agriculturists’ business sectors development,” American Small Farm. December, 2001.
11. Lipson, M., “Hunting down the ‘o-word’: An examination of the USDA flow look into data framework (CRIS) for congruity to natural cultivating,” Organic Farming Research Foundation. 1997. See: http://www.ofrf.org/productions/oword/oword.html
12. Sooby, J., “Condition of the states natural frameworks inquire about at arrive concede organizations, 2000-2001,” Organic Farming Research Foundation, Santa Cruz, CA. 2001.
13. Worthington, V., “Wholesome nature of natural versus customary organic products”
14. Burros, M., “Study finds far less pesticide deposit on natural create,” The New York Times. May 8, 2002.
15. Shore, D., “Great nourishment from glad soil,” Chicago Wilderness Magazine. Fall 2002.
16. Gee, H., “Natural cultivating is ideal,” Nature.
17. Pirog R., “Nourishment, fuel and turnpikes: An Iowa point of view on how far sustenance ventures, fuel use, and ozone harming substance outflows,” Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture. June 2001.